Monday, August 28, 2006

tHE dREAMS oF aN aGNOSTIC*

I started reading St. Thomas Aquinas just a few moments ago; lying prostrate on my bed, pillows {two} stacked behind my skullcap, my posterior a posterior at ease, humility unbecoming a post-modern agnostic. The Summa Theologica and the Summa Contra Gentiles, then onto On The Power of God, three volumes in one, and time permitting {which it seldom does, please make reference to the footnote on Being and Time} a psalm or two, a letter, perhaps, from the Bible. Then I will fall {legs crabbing my bedclothes} to bed, and pray for forgiveness, salving dreams and sleep.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz