Sunday, September 03, 2006

vIA eRA sMARRITA*

Fuck me it’s raining, a driven rain, a heaving precipitous rain. When it rains, which it does regardless of my pleas to the contrary, the ache in the hollow of my shoulder is mercenary. Titanium, a corrosion-resistant silvery metallic chemical element that occurs in rutile and ilmenite and whose strength and light weight make it useful in the manufacture of alloys for the aerospace industry, I was forewarned, is an exemplary conductor of dampness, humidity and precipitation. So, fuck me it’s raining, like a slag-oven in Alighieri’s Hellhole. Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita, mi ritrovai per una selva oscura, che la diritta via era smarrita.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz