Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Land Rent and Surplus Value

I am four hours and some odd minutes away from the minute of my birth. Forty-nine years have I been alive, some days more so than others. And here I sit in my whore’s skirt with a penchant for bologna, beans and Bacon’s triptychs. Now it is some twelve hours past my arrival into this world, twelve hours of fretting over a presentation to be presented tomorrow on Ricardo and Marx, land-rent and surplus value. Fucking capitalist swine! Surplus value=capital interest, a Marxist stick in the eye, bastards. Good night and may clods rest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John MacDonald said...

uh, i usually just have cake.

but your day sounds interesting.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz